Before WWI, Automotive was an art, Grand Tourisme was the perfect synthesis of French know-how.
The ultimate luxury was not speed, but style, an invitation to travel and comfort.
With GT2020, PECAN Partners aims to revive the art fo Grand Tourisme, by promoting automotive, luxury, crafts, pedagogy and know-how transmission between generations.
The French art of GRAND TOURISMe
inspired by french luxury
INNOVATIVE educational PROJECT
Partnership's signature with GARAC - Paris Motorshow 2016
GT2020 is a new way of thinking about pedagogy through concrete projects allowing collaboration between different pedagogic stream such as technics, design, marketing, engineering, involving teachers, institutions, companies and schools, our goals are:
- Working in “real conditions” like a car manufacturer
- Benefit support from experts and executives of automotive sector
- Ensure intergenerational linkage and know-how transmission
STUDIES & ACHIEVEMENTS EXAMPLES
- Technical specifications
- Market & marketing studies
- Style orientation and influences
- Elaboration of interior and exterior design
- Technical feasibility studies and design choices
- Physical modeling on PSA platform
- Engineering superstructure vehicle composite & aluminium
- Studies & motoristation and hybridization choice
- Conception of lightweighted components, doors, chassis & floor
- Door conception and kinetics
- Simulation & validation, lateral crash test